It is political and automatically contractual liability company CERT1 to ensure the protection of all confidential information and property rights of its clients. The inspection body is responsible for the management of all information obtained or created during the performance of audits. The inspection body is obliged to inform the client, in advance, with respect to the information it intends to put into the public domain.
In addition to information that the customer has publicly, all other information available from the client in order for the checks considered confidential. In cases where the inspection body is bound by legal or contractual obligations to provide confidential information, the customer should be informed, except where prohibited by law.
Customer information gathered from third party sources, to manage confidential.
• The inspection body, its staff and its partners are not involved in activities which may affect their independence of judgment and integrity in relation to the object of inspection. Specifically not involved in the design, manufacture, supply, installation, purchase, ownership, use or maintenance of the items inspected (equipment)
• The inspection body is not connected in any way with the legal entity form, which is involved in the design, manufacture, supply, installation, purchase, ownership, use or maintenance of the items inspected.
• The vector fee and auditors are independent of the control results carried out.
Declaration of Impartiality and Integrity
• It is company policy CERT1 not involved in any activity that could jeopardize the impartiality, functional integrity, judgment and ability.
• The staff, colleagues and the administration of the institution will not receive any type of bribe or pressure that may affect its ability and their technical judgment and will not be exposed to any, internal or external pressure or relationship (commercial or financial or other ) that may have an impact on the quality of their work in their engineering judgment or the reputation of the institution.